Old June 7th 08, 08:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Kyle Boatright

Default I've had it.

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Jay Honeck" wrote in

The rec.aviation newsgroups have become useless.

You quit easily.

Surprising.

Not in the least. I understand his reasoning completely.

Me, too.

Sadly, this forum has become the Bertie Show 24/7, diving inexorably
into an ever tightening graveyard spiral. We, as pilots -- by
validating his existence -- have allowed his mental illness to destroy
this group, and in doing so have deprived ourselves of a great
piloting forum.

Just as the troll hoped we would. In the end, he outsmarted us all.

I didn't do anything but poast, idiot.

Bertie

That's like the guy who pooped in the swimming pool wondering why everyone
is getting out of the water.

Bertie, you've done more damage to this NG than Mx, Splappy, or a dozen
others who preceeded you. Your behavior here is inexcusable.

KB