Old October 27th 20, 04:47 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
AS

Default Attention Glasflugel Libelle Pilots

On Monday, October 26, 2020 at 8:12:11 PM UTC-4, Dave Nadler wrote:
On Monday, October 26, 2020 at 12:31:10 PM UTC-4, Nathan Lemmon wrote:
...you might need a SOLLFAHRTGEBER.

H301 only, right?

I had one of these in my H301 but took it out when TE became a 'thing'. The instrument had one Pitot port for the ASI, one Static pressure port for the Vario and one for the capacity. Not sure how the speed indicator's readout would be influenced if one would feed it TE as reference.
Still, it is one neat conversation piece. ;-)

Uli
'AS'