Old July 6th 08, 05:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,alt.usenet.kooks
U Wascal Wabbit

Default Bertie's Supporters and Sockpuppets - Vol 3

In article , §ñühwØ£f
says...

On Sun, 06 Jul 2008 13:14:26 +0000, Maxwell aided th' terraists with the
following claims :

On Sat, 05 Jul 2008 08:07:49 -0700, Juan Tootreego droned:
Maxwell says...
"Andy Hawkins" wrote...
Hi,
Maxwell wrote:
I didn't say you were one of his sockpuppets, just one of his
supporters. Someone that apparently endorses his presence here, no
matter how much harm
he inflicts on the group.

Sorry, misread it.

I wouldn't say I 'support' him. However, (and I mean this seriously,
not just to start an argument) he's posted a lot more useful and
interesting posts than you have.

Andy

You find all this wanna be troll **** useful and interesting?

Generally teh usernetz is either useful OR interesting.

Only a k00k would assume it has to be both

And only a k00k would waste much time trying to *make it* be both.

Usenet is like the ocean
Somtimes its all crystal clear with pretty shells and somtimes its
phisteria and discarded syringes.

And sometimes its 160 mph winds, 80 foot waves and 30 foot storm surges

--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"