Old March 6th 15, 07:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
george152

Default Harrison Ford Reported Fair After Plane Crash

On 7/03/2015 5:57 a.m., Larry Dighera wrote:
On Fri, 06 Mar 2015 16:00:14 +1300, george152 wrote:

Your media is as bad as ours for reporting real events

REAL news is hard to find these days. Agreed.

That said, focusing on what is portrayed in live video of the accident scene
and official activities surrounding the crash site, I was surprised by the lack
of visible evidence of a post crash fire or environmental fuel contamination
mitigation activities. This mishap is beginning to smell of fuel exhaustion.

Yup.
We had a saying that no matter what there was always sufficient fuel to
get to the scene of the accident