Old March 9th 08, 02:30 AM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval
Fred J. McCall

Default U.S. Navy: Unmanned Combat Squadron by 2025

eatfastnoodle wrote:

:On Mar 7, 11:39*pm, wrote:
: See:
:
: http://www.aviationweek.com/aw/gener...s/UCAS03078.xm...
:
:So is Navy's goal realistic?
:

If you're not going to quote the entire URL, don't bother asking
questions about it.

I don't know why it wouldn't be realistic. That's 17 years away. It
wouldn't surprise me if the Navy got these before they see JSF.

I thought UCAS was cancelled last year, though.

--George Bernard Shaw