Old September 8th 04, 04:19 AM
Guy Deraspe

Default Looking for propeller Flange information

Is there a web site or a book on "Everything you want to know on
aircraft engine-propeller flange"?

I have done some searches on the web, but I always get to specific
propeller or engine model. They state Standard SAE #1, #2, ...
modified... Lycoming bolt pattern... Continental Bolt pattern ... which
would be equivalent to Aeronautical Standard AS127... but nothing in
general, which one to use for this or that application...

Any good reference?

SAE is selling their standard for about 50$, but I am sure I can find
the same information for much less

Guy Deraspe