Old July 20th 03, 11:58 PM
Keith Willshaw

"Simon Robbins" wrote in message

"The Blue Max" wrote in message
s.com...
Yep, although if the UK had been removed from hostilities, it might just
about have been feasible to get a GZ into position to launch some sort

of
Doolittle-type sneak raid on the USEC.

I saw a documentary that said the Germans were building a submersible
trailer for a U-boat that could launch a V-2. Plan being to tow hem across
the Atlantic and launch into the United States.

Si

Yeah I've seen the reports too, the Nazis were full of great ideas to waste
invaluable resources and u-boats, I suppose we should be thankful
they didnt get round to sensible projects like actually training enough
pilots
for all the planes they built.

Keith