Old May 1st 05, 04:54 PM
gregg

Dudley Henriques wrote:

"Terri Schiavo's Feeding Tube" wrote in message
In article ,
"Mortimer Schnerd, RN" wrote:

You've got your head buried in your ass. My name hasn't been in the
registry
since 1990, when I lost my medical. Now that I have it back, I'm back
in there
(for the last month).

Dudley lost his medical. They dropped him out of the registry. That
doesn't
mean he was never in there.

If you don't have a medical, you are not a pilot. Duhdley is not a
pilot. he may have been one, but on this day, in the year 2005, he is
not a pilot. He is nothing but an old "remember-when" and nothing more.

And he's still a self-aggrandizing piece of ****.

My people make it Marblehead Gregg. Nice place Marblehead. How do you like
it up there? Should be getting pretty nice about now.
Take care and check six!

Dudley,

Sorry but that's not me writing. It's someone else. dunno who. I never even
heard of this registry. And I don't know who "your people" are, but they
need to work harder, if they are the ones doing your email address snooping
for you.

I love Marblehead, but it's not so nice right now. 2 weeks of mostly rain
and fog - not unusual for this place. But it'll get better. If you're ever
this way I'll show you around.

Take care as well - but try to be more accurate in your accusations next
time. ;^)

--
Saville

http://home.comcast.net/~saville/backstaffhome.html

Restoration of my 82 year old Herreshoff S-Boat sailboat:

http://home.comcast.net/~saville/SBOATrestore.htm

Steambending FAQ with photos:

http://home.comcast.net/~saville/Steambend.htm