Old June 24th 04, 06:44 PM
Greg Copeland

On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 08:28:01 -0700, Tom Sixkiller wrote:

In article ,
Greg Copeland wrote:

According to the people, that *I* read and saw on TV, any hammer would

of
met the specs.

Well that explains it. When you learn a bit about hammers that have to be
made of special metals, then you can shoot your n=mouth off instead on
constinually indicting your scholboy ignorance and naivete.

Likewise, the tub liner there was nothing special. And
you're right, therein lies the rub of why Congress was so ****ed off.

As
I recall, it was a scam because they under bid a contract (or something
like that) and this was used to steal from peter to pay paul. AFAIR,
specs had nothing to do with it. It was a simple scam put forth to get
extra money. IIRC, toilet seats were also a line item which we were

being
scammed on. Yes, that's right, normal, regular toilet seats. Plastic
seats at that.

Yet, according to Tom, we got the best value for our dollar from that
scam. Never mind that after the scandel broke, prices went back to what
they were before the scam started, which were all inline with what you
would find at any hardware store. Yet, Tom got his best value.

Yup, they changed the specs back to a ferrous metal (which one exactly I
don't recall)...which is material that the airlines can't use.

Keep shoving your foot in deeper, punk.

PLONK

Wow. What a jackass! I noticed, yet again, you completed dodged
answering any of the questions. I love how you stand proudly and show
your true character. Believe me, we're all happy to nudge and wink at
each other and let you stand there.

Oh wait. One has to have a PhD in economics to figure out if they are
getting a bad deal. Nope, sure wouldn't want to talk about it. Nope,
it's much easier to yell, insult, and stress what kind of jackass you are,
without even being provoked. In second thought, I'm sure you're right. I'm
sure you always get what you pay for. Please, let me know where you are
able to shop, such that you're not buying from humans. Please. I'm ready
to get my best deals on everything too.

You just got to love the egotistical stroking and posturing that is Mr.
Sixkiller. After all, we all know the human condition doesn't exist.
It's a myth after all.

I bow to your greatness.