Old September 2nd 03, 02:59 AM
Ray Andraka

IIRC, there is also an aviation museum at Knox county that is supposed to be
pretty good. I've never seen it myself, as I didn't have enough time to go the
two times I was at knox county.

MLP wrote:

Took a late day flight out to Knox County Regional(KRKD) in Rockland, Maine
last month.

Very scenic flight out along the coast north of Portland. FBO folks
(Downeast Air) were really friendly and easy to deal with. Very accomodating
even though it was nearly 8pm and they were getting ready to head out for
the night.

I think there was some place to eat near the airfield but it wasn't in our
plan.

--
--Ray Andraka, P.E.
401/884-7930 Fax 401/884-7950