Old September 2nd 03, 07:53 PM
Michelle P

I had but forgotten about that little place in Wiscasset. I will have to
make a trip up there one day to have one...

Michelle

news.comcast.giganews.com wrote:

Wiscasset (KIWI) is a nice location (coastal, a bit NE of Portland), and is
a short drive from a great $100 lobster roll at Red's. The very friendly
staff at the FBO lent me the crew truck to head into town a few months ago.

"Patrick" wrote in message
m...

Hi folks,

We're headed up to Bangor and Bar Harbor to cool down for a vacation next
week and I was thinking about renting an airplane for a day or two and
touring part of the state. Any thoughts on neat destinations in the area?
Also, I wonder if any FBOs or clubs rent Bonanzas up there?

All thoughts and ideas would be most appreciated... Thanks!

Patrick

--

Michelle P CP-ASMEL-IA, and AMT-A&P

"Elisabeth" a Maule M-7-235B (no two are alike)

Volunteer Pilot, AirLifeLine

Volunteer Builder, Habitat for Humanity