Old November 25th 06, 04:43 AM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval
Gordon[_1_]

Default Green Flash

eponymous cowherd wrote:
I've never seen it and don't understand why, if it exists, it should be
so difficult to see.

"If it exists"? We aren't talking about Bigfoot sightings - its a met
phenomenon that is occasionally photographed and you can find in
several places on the net.

Instead of trying your hand at wit try answering the question.

Try looking it up yourself - we aren't homework helper. Several
people, including myself, explained the conditions under which we saw
the event. Since that isn't good enough, I'd suggest that Google is
probably your only friend. Hell, Wikipedia can educate you on the
subject, if you can spell it.

Gordon