Old November 26th 06, 11:49 AM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval
Gernot Hassenpflug

Default Green Flash

"eponymous" == eponymous cowherd writes:

eponymous In article
eponymous .com,
eponymous "Gordon" wrote:

eponymous cowherd wrote:
In article ,
Yeff wrote:

http://www.sundog.clara.co.uk/atoptics/gfim12.htm
http://spaceweather.com/swpod2006/31jan06/zinkova.jpg

So, anyone ever seen it from the air or a boat?

I've never seen it and don't understand why, if it exists, it

should be so difficult to see.

"If it exists"? We aren't talking about Bigfoot sightings -
its a met phenomenon that is occasionally photographed and you
can find in several places on the net.

eponymous Instead of trying your hand at wit try answering the
eponymous question.

There are plenty of excellent internet sites dedicated to collected
photos, and explanations. 30 seconds of Google will give you more than
you need.
--
G Hassenpflug * IJN & JMSDF equipment/history fan