Old August 31st 03, 06:53 PM
JohnH

JohnH wrote:
time2fly wrote:

He must fly with very light clothing. Maximum cockpit load for my
PW-5 is 110kg (242lb).

"Bill Thar" wrote in message

It may come as a surprise, but the PW-5 has a very roomy cockpit. We
have a
co-owner that is 6ft 4in and 240lbs who fits very comfortable in the
PW-5.
And it trims very nicely with tail ballast.

Ok guys, I'm down to 218lbs from 232 and still on the decline. Thanks
to Liam for ****ing me off )

Sometimes you have to get mad about something to accomplish anything

I go up Saturday at 1pm for my first instruction...wish me luck

john
orlando fl

OK, I went up yesterday in a Grob 103, and at 6ft, 224 lbs (accurate
scale , the cockpit was very comfortable with respect to dimensions.
The instructor did remove a weight ballast from the front seat.

So, I'll just keep shaving off the weight till I get to around 205 or so.

This is sure fun...I've got too many 'diversions' as it is

john
orlando fl