Old January 4th 04, 05:04 AM

With liberal snips.

In article , pacplyer says...

Pac sez (non-numbered lines)
Is that what you do when you discover you've taken an unpopular
position – just run and become ? By the way, were you in charge
of the Bin Laden hunt as well? That would explain why he's still
loose. :^D

If you call being incinerated at and buried under 200,000 tons of rock "loose."

1) Before posting to RAH, have your new persona post to several other
newsgroups
for some period of weeks or months. 2 test posts to a Philippines
newsgroup
isn't enough.

Ya think maybe ya didn't do a very good search? Ya think maybe
there's a pacplyer that posted on RAP back in the mid nineties? Good
thing we didn't let you participate in the Saddam Husien manhunt as
well. Otherwise we'd be hot on the trail of Saturday Night Live's
"the church-lady!"

Go to Google groups. Advanced search. Group: Rec.* Phrase "pacplyer" or "Pac
Plyer" The first time you show up is May 2003, 3 weeks after Bill stopped
posting.

3) Don't carry on your war against Sydney. In addition to giving you
away, it's
just bad taste.

Yeah, guess you missed the part were I apologized to her. Need to do
more research professor. :-)

Give me a google url. I find one where you suggest that she should apologize to
Bill.

OTOH, you could just apologize, beg for forgiveness and drop the
"Badwater has a
bigger dick than anyone" attitude. Most people would forgive you.
Maybe not
the RAH-15 people, selling them out to Zoom to get dropped from the
lawsuit was
pretty low. I mean, your "Zoom's such a great guy, he took me out to
dinner"
post was memorable, and not in a good way. But most other people
would.

Hmmm, I missed that post, got a reference?

"In fact Zoom got on an airplane and flew to Vegas to take me to dinner
one night and put the law suit to rest. What a great guy that
Zoomster is."
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=g:....earthlink.net

RAH used to be one of the top 100 newsgroups. After you got done threatening to
kill or sue people the traffic here dropped by 60%. Now RAP has 4-5 times the
posts RAH does. It was a nice newsgroup, and you wrecked it. Yes, I have an
axe to grind.

Show me a shred of evidence that you aren't Bill, and I'll apologize and send
you a case of Bass ale. And I'll go pull out the landing sites. Until then, I
have only one question:

How did you get internet access in the Phillipines in 1995? Dial long distance
to the US and log in with AOL?