Old April 30th 05, 11:45 PM
Jon Kraus

Dudley - Where are all these people coming from? I do not recognize
Terri and Darrel (idiots) but Lynne is a regular troll... I wonder why
this post brought out the trolls? Happy Birthday!!

Jon Kraus
PP-ASEL-IA
'79 Mooney 201

Dudley Henriques wrote:
"Matt Whiting" wrote in message

Dudley Henriques wrote:

Sorry, but the language goes with me. Pass on anything I post if it
bothers you or post an objection that I will ignore. I could care less.
I'm not on Usenet to make friends with anyone. That motivation ceased
years ago with the first post I got telling me that my family should die
in a crash because I told some ****ing idiot that stall was more related
to angle of attack more than to airspeed.

More? Isn't it completely related to AOA rather than airspeed?

Matt

Stall is directly related to angle of attack (CLmax).
It is also peripherally related to airspeed in that stall can be achieved at
various airspeeds under acceleration.
It's important that pilots understand a COMPLETE concept of stall and not
simply relate it to one single factor.
Dudley Henriques
International Fighter Pilots Fellowship
Commercial Pilot; CFI; Retired