Old September 5th 05, 05:06 AM
George Patterson

N93332 wrote:

Or should I just forget about 'renting' it, let friends fly the plane and
eat the costs???

When I was working on my tailwheel training, a friend of mine had a Cessna 140.
I don't know what hoops he had to jump through, but he rented me that aircraft.
I *do* remember that I had to pay him and the CFI separately. He charged me
about what a Cessna 150 would've cost from the FBO - maybe a little more. In any
case, renting for your actual cost should be doable.

George Patterson