Old May 7th 12, 10:53 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Digital Voices[_5_]

Default PHOTOS: RV Fly-In Pottstown, PA May 06, 2012

PHOTOS: RV Fly-In Pottstown, PA May 06, 2012

What a great Fly-In. It's a shame the weather didn't clear up as
forecast. But, I think we're all use to that by now. The feature was
the Van's RV-1, the only one in existence making a tour up the East
Coast and ending up in Oshkosh to be stored in the museum there. Plus
every other variety of Vans RV aircraft and a lot more. I even got a
biz jet. Who would have thought on getting a biz jet at an EAA fly-in.
105 photos in all.

Plus being so close to Limerick, I now glow in the dark.

Photos Link:

http://phlairline.com/spotter/050612.html

Cheers,
Paul