Old April 15th 05, 05:11 AM
Dave Stadt

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
news:3oG7e.15692$Bb3.7756@attbi_s22...
Your statement is certainly offensive to the French themselves, as well

as
to anyone who keeps an open mind about how cultural, philosophical, or
political differences can exist without either group of people having
those differences being particularly more ignorant than the other.

Ah, yes -- just more shades of gray. Never any "right" or "wrong", eh,
Pete?

It must be hard to live in a world where it's impossible to discern good
from bad.

Frankly, I think pretty much most people are stupid.

And you say *I'm* offensive? What hypocrisy!

By the way, as long as we're talking about stupid people...I would much
rather interact with a stupid person who has a kind and generous heart,
than a smart person who constantly stereotypes and belittles those who

are
different from him. Guess which kind of person you seem to me to be.

And I would much prefer to interact with someone who can make a point
without resorting to personal attacks, rather than with a pompous,
sanctimonious old wind sock.

Guess which kind of person you seem to be?
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Slam and dunk.