Old April 21st 06, 11:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default I am back

On 20 Apr 2006 00:54:44 -0700, wrote:

I don't know why. When I connect this newsgroup, the Web is unvailable.
But I am glad I can see it again. I like this newsgroup. People are
speciatly, asnwer fast. Maybe my English are very poor. Maybe you use
some special newsgroup's language. I felt hard to understood all.
???

Not to worry. Most of us on here don't understand what's being said
either.

(N833R, S# CD-2 Worlds oldest Debonair)
www.rogerhalstead.com

Through two years, I am back. I have tried to connect with this Usenet
from 2004. But I have not succeed. In 2004 year, I wrote a question"
how long a GYRO can be used?". At that time, being a manufacturer, we
did not know how long times about our GYRO.
I am so glad that I can see this Usenet again.

Just curious: Did the Chinese government censor your access to this
newsgroup, or what? Why have you been unable to "see" this group for
two years?
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA