Old March 26th 13, 01:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.aviation.military
Jim Wilkins[_2_]

Default Is the 787 a failure ?

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message

People around here complain that they aren't ready for the next
power
failure. Pick one most suited to your power problems.

My need for a computer UPS went away when I switched from desktops to
laptops. I still use an external keyboard on the pull-out tray and a
large second monitor on the shelf. Spare batteries for the common
Dells are cheaper than UPS replacement batteries.
http://www.amazon.com/Replacement-Li.../dp/B0011X5I7U

Laptops usually consume much less power than desktops and so last
longer on batteries. Mine also run off a square-pulse UPS output
though apparently not all brands will.

I trimmed out the political groups.
jsw