Old August 8th 03, 04:23 AM
Ernest Christley

Tilt wrote:
I'm seeing this may be the case. We arn't getting real serious yet, but I
want to start researching this info now. My friends and I would certainly
prefer a stick between the knees. My fighter friend has flown this way since
the start of his flying career. I myself like that arrangment too. Maybe we
need to look at other homebuilt designs. We would like the craft to have
some light aerobatics abilities. Nothing real heavy...none of us wants to go
off and join the Air Show.

I did find a web site of a dude building an SQ-2000 canard pusher. His
cockpit was set up with 2 yokes. This leads me to think it wouldn't be hard
to set up a center (between the knees) stick.

Any SQ-2000 owners out there want to enlighten me?

What is the reasoning behind a pusher? If you want to get started
sooner than later, then take a look at the Dyke Delta. It's plans
built. $200 to get started, and then pick up tubing as you go along.

--
----Because I can----
http://www.ernest.isa-geek.org/