Old July 11th 05, 06:08 AM
David Norinsky

Default Uncoordinated thermalling

I was talking to a friend the other day and mentioned that, while I was
probably a bit out of my mind, my Standard Jantar thermals better when
thermalling with a little bit of a slip.
He responded that this is a known characteristic of many glass ships and
that Carl Herold did a presentation on this specific subject a year or two
ago.
I would like a little more info on the subject. Does anyone have any of the
material from Carl's presentation or is there additional information on the
net that someone can point me in the direction of? I've Googled for a number
of titles but haven't had any luck.

Thanks,

Dave Norinsky