Old June 1st 06, 04:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Hotel Room Themes

I know that you already have your rooms setup with different themes. But,
do you have a bar and does it have a theme?
As a huge Jimmy Buffett fan I thought that you might like the idea of
designing it similar to the "Lone Palm" located in Orlando, Florida.

Funny you should mention that. We are currently toying with the idea of
opening a "real" bar at the inn (currently, we serve free beer to friends
only -- nothing "for profit" or to strangers), and the aviation themed
"Margaritaville" concept is a good match for us.

Just ask Jim Burns about our Jimmy Buffet experience in Las Vegas this past
March... (We're both are still proudly wearing our "Air Margaritaville"
hats, with Buffet's Grumman Albatross on it!)

;-)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA