Old June 21st 06, 02:54 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting

Default Cherokee 140 - LASAR vs. Powerflow vs. Laminar Speed Kit

On Wed, 21 Jun 2006 01:31:45 GMT, Jose
wrote:

it looks like I'm going to have about 4k in
funds freed up that I had already budgeted to spend.

Of course, the sensible side of me says I should save the money for
Fuel... but what fun is that?

At four dollars a gallon, and ten gallons per hour, I'd say that's a
hundred hours worth of fun. Once you decide on toys, pit them against a
hundred hours of flying. I say put the money in a kitty, and when you
feel like flying, but also feel sort of broke, take the money from the
kitty and get high.

Is there a Gilbert Shelton aphorism hiding in there?

Don