Old May 31st 05, 07:22 PM
john smith

Jay Masino wrote:
If you see this in your windscreen...
http://www2.ari.net/jmasino/private/UM_and_WashDC.JPG
you might be in trouble.

I got to spend both Sunday and Monday at my old hangout... College Park
Airport, and went flying with some of my buddies that are still based
there (and have been finger printed and anal probed). In this picture
we're about 8 miles from the White House. You can see the Washington
Monument in the upper right corner and the Potomac river in the upper
left. That's the University of Maryland in the foreground. I use to take
for granted seeing this sight every single weekend for years.

Looking at your photo, I know it I was flying there, I wouldn't have any
idea where I was without a map or the GPS.