Old June 15th 04, 09:20 PM
???

Default Aircraft Clock Service

I am a watchmaker in Baltimore who specializes in mechanical aircraft clocks
for collectors. It dawned on me that I could do something useful and make
my services known to owners and restorers of vintage aircraft. While I can
arrange to have clocks needing certification (non-experimental aircraft)
sent to a licensed repair facility that would then contract with me, I
prefer to look to the owners of exempt aircraft first.

My question is, where should I advertise? I just joined EAA to get the
magazine and will likely take the Vintage and Warbird mags as well. I have
no clue if these mags have classified ads and display ads are not practical
for my service.

Any thoughts will be appreciated.

--
Regards,