Old July 11th 03, 04:13 PM
Morgans

"RobertR237" wrote in message
In article , writes:

I was just wondering, are the uber hackers still on RAH? I have a

problem
with
windows XP that nobody's been able to fix.

I have a good suggestion but I doubt that you would take it.

Take your computer, load it in your plane, climb out to 20k ft and shove

it
out. I guarantee it will end your problem. Short of that, get rid of

Windows
XP.

Bob Reed

You must have issues with XP and some of your drivers, or programs, if you
are having problems with it. I am running XP, and I have never had so few
problems as I am having now. A lockup occurs now on the average of only one
or two per month, and that is with it being left on 24/7, mostly.

True, it is Windoz, and I know there are problems, but for the majority of
us who want to run all of the programs out there, and don't have the ability
to fool with something else, XP is the greatest thing MS has ever done.

I'll have to go was my mouth out with soap now. I can't believe I am going
on and on like this! g
--
Jim in NC