Old March 22nd 06, 05:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.simulators

Default video card

Hi!

Kevin schrieb:
My new mac has a low end video card that can't be replaced. If I get
more RAM say and addition 512 will this help increase the frame rate
and performance of x-plane on my system?

Depends. X-Plane clearly needs a lot of RAM (at least on Linux, where I
use it). I would recommend at least 1 GB of RAM for good performance,
just as the System Requirements on the website of X-Plane say. However I
can't tell you how much this will improve your framerate.

Regards,

Tjark