Old August 22nd 03, 03:15 AM
Roger Halstead

On Wed, 20 Aug 2003 07:18:10 -0700, "Stu Fields"
wrote:

Jim Weir: I believe that you made reference to an exemption from personal
property tax assessment on the basis of less than 5 aircraft of a specific
model being made? Can you provide a reference to the tax code where that
is defined? (I hope that this applies to California??)

In Michigan there is no personal tax on individually owned airplanes.
Sales tax when you purchase and a yearly registration which is based
on weight and far, far less than an automobile.

www.rogerhalstead.com
N833R World's oldest Debonair? (S# CD-2)

Stu Fields