Old March 28th 17, 11:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Thomas Johnson[_3_]

Default Wanted: Wing "Cuffs"

It is a long shot, but I am looking for a set of wing "cuffs".

30 years ago I owned a ASW19 and a Minden trailer. There was a set of aluminum cuffs that slipped over each wing before you loaded it into the trailer. These cuffs slipped about 1/3 to 1/2 the way down the wing. Once the wing root was place on the dolly and rolled into the trailer, the wing was support by the cuff when it was lowered to the floor.

I was hoping that someone might have an unused set of these from the "good old days." Yes, I could hammer out a set of these, but I thought I would try asking first. You can contact me at tho*johnson*@*hot*mail.*com (take out the asterisks.) Thanks. TJ