Old October 30th 06, 11:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Errol Groff

Default Starduster One pros and cons

On Sun, 29 Oct 2006 20:54:52 -0500, "Morgans"
wrote:

"Errol Groff" wrote

Here are a few pics of a Graham Lee Nieoport under construction in
Newport RI.

http://neme-s.org/EAA_1363/visit_to_eaa_1363.htm

The builder is Frank Nowak.

Nice pictures, but I HATE backgrounds like that. Almost impossible for my
middle aged eyes to read.

To tell the truth, I usually just skip trying. Not worth it.

No argument from here but the pictures were taken as the opportunity
presented itself. Can't always have nice monochrome backgrounds darn
it.

I thought I had more pictures of the project taken at Frank's workshop
but don't know where they are a t the moment. If I come across them I
will add them to the page and post a notice.

Errol Groff
EAA 60159