Old December 11th 06, 11:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Anthony W

Default Looking For VP-2 Plans

Lou wrote:
At one time, he had them on his website for a free download. At that
time I downloaded the plans
and about 6 months later my computer caught a bug and I lost them. When
I went back to download
again he had taken them off the site because he was afraid of
liability.
Lou

I just checked and all my links in my Volksplane bookmarks are down. It
seems that the free download of plans has been stopped.

I'm not a lawyer and I don't pretend to be fully up on the law but I
know that copyrights can expire but don't know all the details. If
Evans makes no effort to protect his interest in the VP2, the plans will
eventually end up in public domain.

Tony