Old August 11th 09, 05:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Ross

Default aopa flight planner access problems

Mike Noel wrote:
I checked with AOPA and the tech guy was very helpful. Turns out it has
something to do with the Firefox browser on my system. It used to work, but
now doesn't, perhaps because of a version change. I can still get in with
another brand browser.

Ross, I'm not comfortable with giving others automatic access to my
accounts. Yes, it is convenient, but I like staying in control. I wish
they would keep track of which of us ignore the renewal notices until the
last month of our membership and send out notices accordingly instead of
several months in advance, wasting time and money on unproductive mailings.

I used to get a lot of unsolicited mailings from AOPA and called and
told them to take me off the list and save their overhead. I have not
got a thing since then except my magazine.

--

Regards, Ross
C-172F 180HP