Old May 6th 13, 06:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
son_of_flubber

Default Landing out on a corporate mega-farm or other non-traditional ornon-optimal place?

On Sunday, May 5, 2013 7:08:38 PM UTC-4, Papa3 wrote:
..
..
..
Yo: 1987 Sports Class Nationals at Elmira, typical Elmira weather, HHH. The

This is exactly what I was looking for, but I only wish that you had delayed posting it for few days. Now I expect that anyone who comes to this thread with a good but somewhat lesser story will say, "Well I can't top that." and not bother to post their story. This is NOT a "Best Landout Story Ever in the World" competition. Please post "Personal Best Landout" stories.

As far as FARs go, let me state for the record, that stories posted in this thread are entirely fictional (wink, wink, nod, nod) and any resemblance to actual persons or places is purely coincidental. (Nice try FAA!)