Old August 7th 17, 01:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Pete Smith[_6_]

Default #JWGC August 7 - US Pilots

The website interface is Melissa's onglide -
http://www.onglide.com/compsite.xml
and it is just flarm tracking using open glider network receivers,

but hen we have a few more than you guys,
http://live.glidernet.org/#c=53.0155...=r&o=1&s=1&l=a
r&w=0&u=i

http://live.glidernet.org/#c=36.6870...m=r&o=1&s=1&l=
ar&w=0&u=i

At 12:13 07 August 2017, AS wrote:
On Monday, August 7, 2017 at 4:28:56 AM UTC-4,

wrote:
On line tracking for JWGC Club class today. 263 km racing task.

Expected 1st launch 12:00 local (Lithuania) time:
http://jwgc.onglide.com/current-day.xml?class=club

Just out of curiosity: is the tracking system based on FLARM data or do
they all carry an additional tracker? I am just baffled by the resolution
and refresh rate of the tracking site compared to what I have seen from

US
contests.
Uli
'AS'