Old December 31st 18, 12:34 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default Trig TA-70 antenna installation

The GPS antenna for my TA70 was installed in the turtle deck area of my
Stemme.Â* An aluminum shelf was fabricated upon which to mount the
antenna.Â* It passed inspection and flight test and I got the $500 rebate
from the FAA.

On 12/30/2018 9:12 AM, wrote:
Planning to install Trig TT-22 transponder with ADSB -out to my experimental glider.
Trig manual saying that TA 70 GPS is a permanently mounted external antenna. Where is recommended place of installation on gliders? Does anyone installed antenna inside glider fuselage?

p.

--
Dan, 5J