Old June 25th 07, 01:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
JJ Sinclair

Default Pegasus Rudder Cables?

By the way JJ, congrats on racing that US design to a high placing
finish.

Best to all,
Cindy B

Thanks Cindy,
It was a good race with good tasking, like Bishop-Basalt and Mammouth-
Mina, even called Independance with a circle one day. On the last day
it was blowing like stink, 30 knots at 10K. The bat-wing just couldn't
penetrate as fast as the heavy Ventus-2 CM, so my speed wasn't enough
to hold on to first place. Got me fored up and I'm still hoping to get
into Parowan, may even try to make it down to Hobbs.
Best regards,
JJ