Old June 1st 08, 01:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring,rec.aviation.piloting
Paul Remde

Default SPOT messenger

Hi,

Thanks for the link to the SMAK Pak. It looks very nice.

If pilots want a simpler option for holding the SPOT only. I just placed an
order to Para-Phernalia (makers of Softie parachutes) for a batch of their
"Pocket for PLB" (personal locator beacon) pouches - made to match the
dimensions of the spot. I will stock them in the orange color (to match the
SPOT) but I can also get them in colors to match your parachute. They sell
for $50.

Good Soaring,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com

"sisu1a" wrote in message
On May 31, 9:28 pm, "Paul Remde" wrote:
Hi,

I've been selling a lot of SPOT units and I'm very curious about the SMAK
pak from Allen Silver. Can you please send me contact information. Does
he
have a web site?

Thank you,

Paul Remde