Old August 7th 08, 03:02 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Anthony W

Default Harbor Freight aircraft tools

wrote:
On Aug 6, 2:21 pm, Anthony W wrote:

Anybody know where I can get a cheap rivet setting tool? The one I want
is $210 and I can't squeeze that out (sorry about the pun.)

If it's cheap, you don't want it. Call the guys at the Yardstore, see
if they'v got any used ones.

http://www.yardstore.com/

A good squeezer, a couple of heads and full range of sets makes up a
good part of your tool kit. If the only way to get one is to poke
your change in a sock until you can afford it, then do it.

-R.S.Hoover

Thanx for the feedback. I've been having a hard time locating a rivet
squeezer. Not many places carry them. I plan to get one in the next
week or 2 but I wanted to make sure I was getting a good deal. None of
the places I usually shop for tools carry such an item...

Tony