Old September 3rd 07, 07:31 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Tom Callahan

Default ID this plane if you can...... - 2 attachments (1/2)

This makes it into a real mystery. I'll find out tomorrow morning what the
BUNO is if I can. It will have to be tomorrow 'cause I'm leaving on a trip
Wednesday morning. I doubt if there is anyone in the hangar today, Tom

"John Szalay" wrote in message
42...
"Andrew-S" I-Still-Hate-Spammers@Sorry-I had-to-leave-for-bit.com
wrote in :

Even more frustrating for me is that I have a very hazy memory of a
Korean War vintage restored Corsair in the markings VMA 212. Okay

Damn this is very frustrating because the more I think about it this
aircraft, the more I am sure that I have seen it in one piece, but
where?

Andrew

This MAY be Bu# 133704 which was damaged at Mobile while carrying the VMA-
212 logo with the false BU# of 129359.
also carried the #10 as displayed at Mobile.

Hurrican Katrina strikes again.