Old September 20th 07, 09:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
mdginzo

Default FAA Licensing and Renal Failure

I have been told that a end-stage dialysis patient on dialysis is
unlikely to pass a FAA medical for a pilot's license. I am going to
be soon on PD dialysis which does not require me to dialyze in a
clinic, but at home. Otherwise, I have no other symptopms that would
make it unable for me to pilot a plane. I am on no medicines that make
me unable to either. So, does anyone know where I can find out about
the chances of me being certified for a pilot's license? Where can I
get good information about flying with health problems.