Old September 27th 07, 03:32 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Nyal Williams

Default Self launch ultra-light sailplane

Tell him to look up the Sparrowhawk and its powered
unit, the Aeros AL-12, the Apis, the Alisport Silent,
and the Pipestrel Virus. Personally, I wouldn't volunteer
to help.

At 02:00 27 September 2007, wrote:
Ok, I said I'd do this for a friend who is building
his own
ultralight. He wants to design and build( me helping)
a sailpalne that
fits the ultralight rules and is able to launch/sustain
with a power
unit, he'd prefer electric. Any ideas or comments?
Is ther anything
already out there being tried? Just remember I'm the
messenger!

larry ( what am I doing) johnson