Old April 28th 20, 05:01 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Patrick (LS6-b EH)

Default COVID-19 Operational Considerations

Thanks for the note on the XC pilot ensuring there is PPE in the retrieve vehicle. So far the only item of value in this thread - unfortunate really.

I'd agree that this is in large part optics, which I feel can be managed with a responsible plan and adherence to it.

If anyone is associated with a club that is operating and would be willing to share the framework within which they are operating, I'd like to include it in the summary to help more clubs come up with a prudent plan to self isolate 8000' AGL.

Thanks.