Old November 3rd 15, 01:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Daly[_2_]

Default Downloading Xcsoar maps onto Dell Streak 5?

On Monday, November 2, 2015 at 10:25:11 PM UTC-5, pjschae wrote:
On Monday, November 2, 2015 at 2:21:03 PM UTC-7, pjschae wrote:
I am new to Android and XCsoar. I have XCsoar loaded on the Streak and I have tried to download a map from the XCsoar site but I get the error: "Cannot Download. The content is not supported on this phone." I tried the standard map and the Altair but no luck with either. What am I missing here?

I've downloaded the maps to my pc but I can't open the streak folders to copy them to. I've downloaded a driver from dell but I'm still not getting into the streak via my pc. Do have a link for a windows pc that will get me into the streak?

Put them on the microSD card in the Streak (remove card and put it in your PC). If you do not have one, get a microSD card for your Streak...