Old November 3rd 15, 10:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
pjschae

Default Downloading Xcsoar maps onto Dell Streak 5?

On Monday, November 2, 2015 at 2:21:03 PM UTC-7, pjschae wrote:
I am new to Android and XCsoar. I have XCsoar loaded on the Streak and I have tried to download a map from the XCsoar site but I get the error: "Cannot Download. The content is not supported on this phone." I tried the standard map and the Altair but no luck with either. What am I missing here?

Thanks for the detailed reply. It worked!