Old June 19th 05, 03:33 PM

Default Two place, folding wing, historic homebuilt

I know, the question has been already asked before, but I am looking
for suggestions on a plans-built, two place, folding wing design which
has some history behind it. I am starting up an experimental aircraft
museum, and am looking for a project to build in the museum as a
demonstration, as well as to fly later.

The folding wing requirement is there because the FBO nazis on our
field won't allow an airworthy aircraft in the museum, without paying
hangar rent, due to their noncompete contract. The aircraft will live
in my garage 1/2 mile away from the airfield when I am not
using/demonstrating it.

Thanks!

Drew