Old March 26th 07, 07:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default 2K7 OLC Tutorial for the masses?

On Mar 26, 9:52 am, Greg Arnold wrote:
Below is a link to my flight on Saturday. I flew for over 4 hours,
but my OLC scorable time was around 14 minutes. I'm pretty sure I
know what caused it (me messing with the iPAQ) to cut off, but I don't
have any software to analyze what it did to the .igc file in the
Cambridge 302A datalogger. The entire 4 hour flight is shown, just
not scored. My flight on Sunday had no issues, so I know it's not an
OLC issue, it's an operator/user interface problem.
Also, where can I find a "legend" for the graph that appears below
the flight trace? I see some bits of yellow here and there.

http://www.onlinecontest.org/olc-2.0....html?flightId...

Thanks for any help!

You did the direct upload to OLC? The OLC software guessed wrong about
the end of your flight. You need to click Edit Flight, then change the
ending time on the screen that comes up.- Hide quoted text -

That was it!! I knew it cut my flight off, I DIDN'T know I could
change it so easily! Thanks.
Also, thanks for the info about the yellow on the graph.