Old April 25th 08, 11:45 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Stefan

Default Lancair crash at SnF

WingFlaps schrieb:

Itls a turn upwind to downwind. That involves 2 direction changes, one
to reverse course and the the other to line up the runway. If there's
wind there will be an effect on line up. Try thinking about more
factors that cost altitude OK?

All good and fine, and I'm thinking about a lot of factors, btw. also
about human ones which are usually the weak link, but you still have not
explained what you meant when you wrote: "Now we add in the energy
losses from having to accelerate with the wind."