Old July 8th 14, 11:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Hartley Falbaum[_2_]

Default How does one obtain the best glider trailer tire performance and safety?

..

What is the best bet on a new set of trailer tires?

I have recently installed Kumho 857 trailer tires on my 2007 Cobra. Trailer tire rated to 99mph, load range D - Replaced the Hankook car tires. Big difference--no sway at any speed I care to drive, though 80 is my personal limit on Interstate. Plan to replace at 4 yr, just because! BTW my trailer is protected from the elements except when away from home.